With the middle of the year fast on approach, Up 2 Speed has certainly been excited with the growth of a wide variety of their business, including with a much larger amount of service delivery in Europe and America. Please see some of the highlights below:
Digital Learning Delivery Highlights
- Handimation Handimation Handimation ! Up 2 Speed has never had such demand for a Digital Learning service, as it has this year for the new ‘Handimation’ offering; a unique process where our Graphic Designers, led by renowned “Art Ninja” Gene Whitlock, professionally video themselves graphically illustrating key concepts for our clients (a process which, end-to-end, including all production and editing only takes one week!). The end result is a highly engaging, 2 – 4 minute video; ideal for our multinational organizations when they need to communicate key messages to large numbers of staff in different locations across the global (please use the final two images attached, which show ‘Handimation’ in action, with our lead designer, Gene Whitlock)
- 9 Mini-Modules launched !! Up 2 Speed’s Singapore and India production offices, working closely with great friends and long-term Digital Production sister company, Jam Factory, were delighted to recently have 9 of their Digital Mini-Modules, all produced within the first 5 months of this year, and available for learners via Computer, Mobile and Tablet devices, launched as part of a brand new worldwide Sales Enablement initiative, for world-learning Online Payment provider.
- Led by arguably the leading Instructional Designer in the Asia Pacific region over the last 15 years (our famous Up 2 Speed Digital Learning Manager, Lillian Tan), Up 2 Speed has now delivered a series of 17 updates, including different versions in English, Mandarin, Japanese and Thai, to their acclaimed global Induction online courseware, produced for world learning provider of document, print and knowledge management solutions.
Customized Facilitator-led Workshop Delivery Highlights
- Working closely with ‘Pre Sales Professional Skills Guru’, John Care, from close long-term partners, Mastering Technical Sales, Up 2 Speed has been delighted with their progress so far on a new global Pre Sales Professional Skills workshop rollout to a leading international Telecommunications Giant. With over 50 days of delivery now scheduled in 2017, on often ‘untouched’ Pre Sales enablement topics such as ‘Business Value Discovery’, ‘The Lost Art of White Boarding’, and ‘Executive Connection’, Up 2 Speed’s Pre Sales Facilitators are excited to be delivering for this project in locations such as California, Massachusetts, Madrid, Amsterdam, London, Rome, Beijing, Hong Kong and Tokyo.
- Led by Lead Sales Consultant and Partner, Jim Wagstaff, Up 2 Speed is pleased to be working on a new ‘Value Differentiator Sales Project’ with one of the fastest growing multi-disciplinary Design Firms in the Asia-Pacific region. As a starting point, to ensure all of the Sales Enablement workshop materials are customized and aligned to the exact requirements as needed for this project, Jim and the Up 2 Speed team are conducting a series of over 40 interviews with clients and internal sales and pre sales staff alike; to get their thoughts on the company, the industry and the ‘state of play’.
- Up 2 Speed has been particularly pleased with the further development of its close collaboration with a leading global management consulting and professional services company; where Up 2 Speed’s experienced Sales Facilitators in Australia, India and Korea, have now delivered over 35 Sales, Partner Sales, and Sales Management focused workshops within the last 8 months.