The first three months of 2017 have been arguably the busiest ever for the Up 2 Speed team, including:
Customized Facilitator-led Workshop Delivery Highlights
- March is our busiest month ever of customized Face-to-Face workshop deliveries to leading global IT organizations; with 32 individual days of delivery planned, in 8 different languages, in locations across Asia-Pacific, Europe and America
- A new version of Lead Facilitator, Jim Wagstaff’s, acclaimed ‘6 Degrees of Management Excellence’ program being customized and delivered to a major Software company’s Asia Pacific Management team in Singapore
- Senior Korea Facilitator, JJ, delivers a new ‘Storytelling’ workshop in Korean to a group of Sales Executives for global Computer Brand in Seoul
- Senior Japanese Facilitator, Taro, rolls out a series of 4 new, customized Mastering Technical Sales ‘Trusted Adviser’ two day workshops in Japanese to international Telecommunications company’s Pre Sales teams in Tokyo
Digital Learning Delivery Highlights
- Lead Graphic Designer, Gene ‘Danger’ Whitlock starts his 14th ‘Handimation’ for the year; this time for a leading global Financial Services organization; helping to provide an innovative, engaging and concise way to communicate the key reasons why Relationship Managers across the globe should start using a new Process to manage their teams. Please click here for a sample of our Handimation product, our most popular deliverable in 2017 so far!
- The Up 2 Speed eLearning team has recently commenced an innovative, new Compliance focused module; helping to communicate key messages to Online Travel Agents across the region who help set pricing standards for one of the largest hospitality brands globally.
- Digital Learning Manager, Lillian ‘Chairman’ Tan, helps kick-off a series of Product focused Mini eLearning modules for one of the largest Fast Moving Consumer Goods providers in the world; with a major focus on connecting with their always ‘on-the-go’ sales staff in a new way that better suits their ongoing learning needs, when they need it, how they need (where all learning will again be accessible via computer, tablet and handheld devices)